Sunday, August 18, 2013

Product Review: Lush HoneyLove Hand & Body Lotion

Apparently yesterday was National Bee Day, and the employees at Lush were going all out. They offered me a small sample of their HoneyLove lotion and of course I couldn't resist. I love Lush and a handful of their products, my personal favorite is their Dream Cream lotion. Their shampoos and soap bars are terrific as well. I arrived at the register with the travel size lotion and a face mask. 
 For $5.95, I got 1.5 ounces of lotion, which is really not that bad considering the quality of Lush Products. Plus, a little seriously goes a long way and I feel as though this product will last me at least several months.

The smell of honey and almond oil is definitely noticeable, it actually makes me hungry. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and soft, perfect for dry hands or skin. It feels like butter on your skin, even smells like it. This product is almost comparable to their Dream Cream lotion, and is a great temporary replacement when I run out. What first caught my attention to purchase this lotion was that 100% of the proceeds goes to charity, but the product itself is definitely worth it. Body lotions are something I always repurchase and I rarely use one up, except for the Lush brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment