Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Snack Size Gluten-Free Brownies with Nutella

I've had many trial and error incidents when it comes down to finding the perfect gluten-free brownie recipe. I don't know why every other decadent dessert has not been as challenging for me, but I'm picky about delicious brownies. I found this recipe on my favorite dessert blog, and decided to make it my own. Instead of the chocolate chunks (cacao) I used semi-sweet chocolate chips so I could make the recipe sweeter. I also added a tad less espresso beans, walnuts after I poured the batter into the pan, and Nutella frosting topped with more chocolate chips and powdered sugar. If you want to make it healthier I suggest skipping out on everything I added. They were definitely my favorite brownie recipe I've made so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment